Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) is proud to include several sessions in Spanish and Chinese for our international attendees. These sessions cover clinical practice, basic science, inflammatory bowel diseases, functional GI and motility disorders, colorectal diseases and much more. DDW 2019 Scientific Sessions has been found “Compliant” with the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
Here are the sessions available to date. Search them in the DDW Online Planner to learn more.
- AGA’s Lo Mejor de DDW
- Best of AGSGE DDW in Español
- AGA’s O Melhor do DDW
- Best of AGA at DDW in Chinese
In addition, these sessions are offered to provide country-specific information (presented in English):
- AGA/Asian Pacific Association of Gastroenterology (APAGE) Joint Symposium
- ASGE/JGES (Japanese Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy) International Symposium: Endoscopic Diagnosis and Treatment For Early Colorectal Neoplasia: Difference and Future Perspective in Japan and the USA
- ASGE/SGEI Session: Recent Advances in Therapeutic Endoscopy: A Comprehensive Discussion
- ASGE/Sociedade Brasileira De Endoscopia Digestiva (SOBED) International Symposium
- ASGE/Sociedad Interamericana De Endoscopia Digestive (SIED) International Symposium
- ASGE/AMEG (Asociacion Mexicana De Endoscopia Gastrointestinal)
- ASGE/Australian International Symposium: Endoscopic Treatment of Colorectal Neoplasia
Register for DDW today and start planning your conference schedule.